Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thing # 13 - Tagging and Discover Del.icio.us

After looking at the suggested social bookmarking sites for this assignment, I opened a Del.icio.us account. After registering with Delicious. It was easy to import my bookmarks that were already on my laptop. I can see that this will be an easy, organized way to save websites that I come across and want to save for later.
As a teacher and future librarian, I can see that this will be a good way to organize lesson plans, articles and websites to refer back to later. It can be used to guide students to websites that can help them with research or topics that are being taught in class. This is a tool that I will continue to use both personally and professionally.
http://delicious.com/

2 comments:

  1. Were you not sleeping? Or is your time stamp off kilter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was up early but my time stamp is off kilter.

    ReplyDelete